Capturing the beauty that God himself created in each and everyone of us through my lens

Capturing the beauty that God himself created in each and everyone of us through my lens
"You are Wonderfully and Fearfully Made" Psalms 139:14

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer is HERE!

Summer is finally here and it is a great time to schedule your next photos! With Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up, photos make a great gift!

I wanted to update everyone on my fees and what I offer. I basically offer any photography session you need. I do family, children, senior pictures, birthday parties, weddings, events, maternity and anything in between. :)

I charge $75 for a full session which includes 1-2 hours of me taking your photos, a cd of your images, and print release so that you can share and print your photos as you wish. I will spend time after our session and edit your photos to give them a special touch. My Senior packages start at $125 (contact me for more details), $65 for Birthday Sessions (see blog for more details). We can always personalize your sessions to fit your needs too!

I would love to be your photographer!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment